Available May 13 through August 10, the short-term housing option affords you the opportunity to locate and inspect apartments in-person before signing a long-term lease. As space is limited, please complete the online application immediately to secure a room.
Room Rates and Other Information:
- Single bedroom room rate: $225 per week.
- Linens (optional): $12.55 per packet (Includes blanket, sheet, pillow, pillow case, and towel).
*Note: The dormitory beds are extra-long twins, requiring a special sheet size.
- All summer housing fees incurred will be charged to your student bursar account.
- Rooms are available May 13th through August 10th.
To apply for the Short-Term Housing. Use your NetID to log into your MySlice account and navigate using this pathway: MySlice > Student Services > Housing, Meal Plan and ID Card Services > Self Service > Application and Forms
Fully furnished 2-bedroom townhouses are available for Graduate students on Syracuse University’s South Campus. A short commute from the academic campus (Main Campus), South Campus features a variety of amenities and free bus service to/from main campus. South Campus housing provides flexibility and convenience, allowing you to rent for a semester, academic year, or full year—no long-term commitment or need to sublet is necessary.
South Campus Grad Housing Rates
- Fall Semester (Aug 1st – Dec 31st): $4,100
- Spring Semester (January 1 – May 30): $4,100.
- Early Arrival –Arriving July 1: $820 per month
- Staying Late – June 1- July 31 : $820 per month
- All apartments come fully furnished. Each apartment has two private bedrooms, a full kitchen, and shared bathroom.
- All utilities are included.
- All housing fees incurred will be charged to your student bursar account. You may apply for a payment plan with the Bursar’s Office.
- Maintenance issues/support services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Cable television and Wi-Fi services, if desired, are an additional fee of $220.00 per semester.
- On-site parking is available for $125.00 per semester. Contact Parking Services at email@example.com for more information.
- Free bus service to Main Campus is available every 15 minutes, 6 a.m. to 3 a.m. during the academic year
- Goldstein Student Center is the central hub of South Campus and includes a café, convenience store, computer cluster, laundry room, fitness center, ATM, and a quiet study lounge.
- Syracuse University does not offer family housing, nor are pets allowed. Please visit the Syracuse University Off-Campus Housing Finder to search for alternatives that may meet your needs.
To apply for the South Campus Housing. Use your NetID to log into your MySlice account and navigate using this pathway: MySlice > Student Services > Housing, Meal Plan and ID Card Services > Self Service > Application and Forms. If you have a preferred student roommate, indicate their name and SUID number on your application. Be sure to provide your estimated arrival date and any special needs or accommodations, as this is important information for your housing placement and arrival on campus.