A multitude of organizations and administrative offices at Syracuse University are in place to assist graduate students in meeting the academic, personal, and professional challenges they face. These include:
- Academic resources to help you achieve success in your graduate program.
- Teaching resources to support graduate students serving as TAs or in other instructional capacities.
- Research resources to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to pursue research at the graduate level and to prepare for a career in research.
- Job search resources facilitating career exploration and preparing you to compete successfully for jobs in academia, industry, government, non-profits, and other sectors.
- Mentoring resources to help you plan your own professional growth and development.
- Graduate School program videos making past Graduate School programming available at the click of a mouse.
- Wellness and family resources to promote mental, physical, and emotional health for graduate students with and without families.
In addition, numerous external resources exist in the form of national organizations and services for graduate students.