At Syracuse University, we place a high priority on graduate education and research.
Our programs are designed to give students the opportunity to pursue advanced studies under the guidance of distinguished faculty members and learn the methods of independent scholarship and research.
While enrolled here, graduate and professional students can expect to receive supportive mentoring from world-class scholars and develop teaching and professional skills critical for placement in both academic and non-academic work settings.
The Graduate School works to ensure that graduate programs operate in an ethical, effective and efficient manner by:
- Supporting graduate program review and continual graduate program improvement
- Providing strategic oversight of graduate student recruitment
- Overseeing the administration of graduate student funding
- Providing professional development and training in support of teaching excellence, career success, and professional growth for both domestic and international students
- Supporting the Graduate Student Organization in the shared goal of ensuring a high-quality graduate student experience
- Providing degree certification services to ensure satisfactory student completion of graduate program requirements
Meet Peter Vanable, Ph.D., Associate Provost for Graduate Studies and Dean of the Graduate School.
Explore graduate and professional degree programs.
Connect with the academic units offering programs that meet your interests.