Career preparation is part of the graduate experience at Syracuse University. Whether a career has already been identified or you are exploring the many options that lie ahead, we’re with you along the way. Our office works to provide you with a wealth of resources and events that are informative and motivating. In addition to our staff, there are online resources available for career research.
- MyIDP: An assessment and career planning resource for graduate students and postdocs in STEM fields.
- ImaginePhD: Start planning your graduate school career and assessing your skills, values, and interests. It’s a free, confidential and online tool especially designed for humanities and social sciences students.
- InterSECT Job Simulations: InterSECT allows PhD-level scientists and humanists to explore future career options.
- Vault.com: Provides in-depth information on what it’s really like to work within an industry, company, or profession. This resource is free for Syracuse University students.
- Career Research Guide via Syracuse University Libraries: Additional career exploration resources and databases, including a .
- ‘Cuse Community: A helpful resource for finding alumni clubs, events, and connections.